Elemental Underground Story Line

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Underground Story Line

Post  [Boss]Underground on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Ok all I am doing a cool event. I want you all to wright atleast 1 page story about the server. You can do it in any person style or narration whatever. To the winner will go 10,000 UGP. I will keep this open till the server reopens the day the server opens is the end of this event. Ok now get to wrighting. You can go longer then 1 page I just want atleast 1 page. Good Luc. I may even wright a story but it wont be entered as a potational story. Oh also the winner will get there story posted on the web site as the story of Underground

[Boss]Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elemental Underground Story Line

Post  jimmydulin on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

When Devious Shaiya went down, I felt like giving up on the game. Then I talked with [Boss] on skype. He was starting his own server and asked if I would be willing to be the server pastor. I started playing on it and the evolution as been nothing short of fantastic. [Boss] took a combination of elements from servers and then went on to do further customizations. He put in countless hours and dedication to setting things up, thinking about player needs, what would excite players and listening to what players wanted. Mama worked hard to recruit and support staff members so that they could interact with players direct events to excite and motivate players to stay on the server. Each member of the staff brought their own skill sets and levels of interaction to hopefully create a playing field that would keep everyone as happy as was possible. The [Dev]elopment team worked just as hard in the background and many times did not get the credit that they well deserve from players who were not aware of the changes that were going on behind the scene.
Fully customized lapis's, maps, dungeons, tags, were just a part of the server. The largest part of the server has always been the love that the players, the staff, the developers have shown to one another and still continue to share. While we have been hacked a couple of times, no one has been able to hack the spirit that abides here on Elemental Underground.
I personally am a bit biased lol, I think much of it aside from the dedication and hard work has to do with the many ways that God has been allowed to be a part of this server. Weddings can take place on any server, here we can even have Church, prayer, and events that are based in a spiritual nature. This server has gone beyond the limitations of Shaiya which is why [Boss] says that it's not Shaiya- it's a new brand of gaming. May God keep us and bless us always!

jimmydulin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Elemaental Underground Story Line

Post  flip78 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm

An uprising of power that will forge a new world.

The lessons learned from the ashes and destruction of the old world will forge a new a new age of power.
In the beginning all will be peaceful , all will plunder but will trade and barter for to get the best foot hold on a world waiting to be controlled.
We will look tho those who have gone before us and learn from there weaknesses , we will not make the same mistakes but will become the masters of our own destiny.
One question remains.
When the peace ends and the war begins, who will come out on top.
Some will say that those who reigned in days since gone will now bow down to the strengthening hoards of battle thirsty titans.
It is a world that will consume souls , a world where the meek will no longer bow down.
The forces of dark and light will once again fight for control of this new world and in doing so many friendships will be struck and bonds strengthened .
To the victors come the spoils of war , The war for this new world.

flip78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Site Owner on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Dawn was breaking over the harizon and I stand there staring at the orange glow in the sky basking in the lul in battle. I roll my head over my sholders streching the mussles to help relax my mind and body as I think about the nest wave a Furries that will be coming over the hill at our depleated forces. I turn around facing my troops and slam the tip of my sword in to the ground taking in a deap breath before I begin to speak. "We are few. But we are mighty. We can with this battle. Taking off my helmet and running my free hand through my hair as I can feel the slight moisture of sweat on my hand. "The world was ment to be of the good, of the light." Taking my sword out of the ground and holding it tight in my hand taking a strong stance I yell. "We all were born for this moment of glory. We will drive back those evil bastards to the pits of hell where they belong." Holding my sword to the sky as if to touch the Goddess for her blessing. Hold your lines and stay together. We will provale!" I turn to face the hill again pointing the tip of my sword to the hill where the darks are to thunder over. As I did I saw the tops of the front line break the hill top. I slide me helmet on my head and slowly swing my sword behind me to be ready to strike. I wisper to my self, "You all will fall this day."

Site Owner
Admin

View user profile http://eugshy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [Boss]Underground on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Lets go people I want to see you all work on this it will be nice lol

[Boss]Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Fate of Underground

Post  [Mr]Sikk on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Epic warriors beckoned and called forth from ages past.All on a different journey,a quest,a path.their Goddesses,light and darkness alike,calling,echoing their names,a voice pulling to a place where their destiny awaits. A battle rages,factions are divided. Blood stained fields of fallen soul's lost,but never erased from our minds eye,their deaths shall not go unpunished, with our sharpest of arrows,our magik awakened staff's,shield's in hand,sword's unleashed,we shall stand our ready and defend.Ranger/Assassin,Mage/Pagen and Orc/Priest alike, we shall hold our ground in our goddess' name,we charge,our enemies dodge, run, and split for cover. The fear of our wrath,as their alliances are slain,dead and defeated at our feet. We are thee ultimate,epic and elite warriors of ELEMENTAL UNDERGROUND Twisted Evil
[Mr]Sikk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [Boss]Underground on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 pm

As you all know this event is now over give me a bit to figure out who the winner will be. You can all cast a vote on the one you like to influance my choice.

[Boss]Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [Boss]Underground on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

ok I am seaming all those before the time I cut off the event winners do give me time and I will get those there points
Remember I hgave alot going on

[Boss]Underground

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [Mr]Mercury on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm

I know the event is over but i still want to write a story.

In the beginning life ceased, nothing but mobs were running around. One day there was a strange twist of light, a beam of white and a beam of black descended from the heavens. These lights bounced of each other and landed on the opposite sides of world. Where the beams landed four These races were Deatheater, Vail, Human, and Elf. Unaware of their purpose on this new world they explored the region they found themselves in. The Deatheaters didnt waste time setting up the town of Suteron. The Vails set up the town of Aridon. The Humans set up the town of Beika. The Elves set up the town of Aelbeageu. After the towns were set up a voice boomed from everywhere.

"You of great mind and strength. Your races have been chosen to live on this planet as entertainment for the creator. [Boss] wants you to fight to your hearts content and win glory for your faction. From time to time there will be areas that will have one of us gods or goddesses who will grant you many monsters from around the globe to help you on your quests. You will see myself, PvtDonut, Sikk, BlackCat, Insane, and Thump. We are the messengers to the Creators. This has been a message from Mercury please fight and win honor for your faction."

After hearing this unseen force both factions looked at each other and started training. The story belongs to the races as it is up to them how well they do for their faction. All the rest is now present and the war still rages and will always rage forever.

[Mr]Mercury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top