Elemental Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Underground !

4 posters

Go down

Go Underground ! Empty Go Underground !

Post  Zeroinfe Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Me, I believe in giving time where it is needed and all i see is crying and complaining, and thanks to you all who this really may concerns, THANX for making Boss pissed enough to remove the chat box where real play could ask for help with issues, and etc. Underground im sorry for their mistakes if ever need anything email me or pm me if server is ever up !

Thanks
- Zombieinfecti
- BlackValcury
- ZombieMedic
- Zerobounce

- Zachary Muncy

Zeroinfe

Back to top Go down

Go Underground ! Empty Re: Go Underground !

Post  Sircale Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

All so true,

It only takes a few aholes to fak it up for every1 else. Oh well, if its ever
back online i'll cyaz, if not then best of luck with u all. And to Boss, thanks
anyway for all the hard work. Some of us do appreciate it.

Peace

Sircale

Back to top Go down

Post  [Axe]SHIVA Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 am

Sircale wrote:
All so true,

It only takes a few aholes to fak it up for every1 else. Oh well, if its ever
back online i'll cyaz, if not then best of luck with u all. And to Boss, thanks
anyway for all the hard work. Some of us do appreciate it.

Peace

Thats sooo true hunnie affraid

Well i hope to see u soon.

<3 shiva
[Axe]SHIVA
[Axe]SHIVA

Back to top Go down

Post  -TZ- Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:48 am

Will keep coming back here daily check for updates.

If server doesn't come back Sad i will be around somewhere on some server, but hoping to be back on here soon.

If not Good Luck to all, sad loss of yet another good server.

To them that ruined it all for those that just wanted the funtimes, Find yourselves a server with instant levelling and everything gifted on a silver plate and make an arse of yourselves there, this server was too good for the likes of assholes.

TZ
-TZ-
-TZ-

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroinfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Same i couldn't imagen the server gone cuz some nitwits want to cry and complain!
And they should take notice to the hard work Boss has put in to the game weeks of repairs and new monster stage 4 complete and all.
But most of all boss has given us life to the game and it they don't understand taking for granted is a no no then fuk'em, i would rather have him go private toons then anything!

Zeroinfe

Back to top Go down

Post  DrCrushe Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm

I don't understand this. So some where crying and complaining. So what big deal who cares. People will complain over anything. It looks like they put work into getting this server back & running. Why put that work in if a few rotten apples will make you shut it down. Now I did like the server. Had some lags. So what. I mean First the server got hacked. Can't change that. Fixed it back up. That took time. Now let me get this part straight. Because some was crying and complaining. The owner got there shorts in a bunch & quit. I don't want things on a silver platter. I like to lvl, then finding what I need. This was a good server for that. But now it's all gone. I was a cook. I said it there & I will say it here. If you can't stand the fire the out of the kitchen. If your reaction is to shut this site down then keep it down. Take it all down. Me I would find a way to keep it. Find the good in the bad.

DrCrushe

Back to top Go down

Go Underground ! Empty Go underground

Post  spierce Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:20 pm

I am very sad that the server is gone once again. I loved to play on this server. To all the ones that was crying and complaining go somewhere else this isnt OS. Boss you did awesome i do hope you will bring it back.

spierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vet Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 am

I was only able to play here for a few days before the server went down to work on a duping cheat or something, but was having a great time in trying to first, figure out how to play my toon with the new (new to me) skills and buffs and also trying to figure out just how to link and stat a toon at level 100. I like the challenge it represents. I hope that the developers dont let a few cry babies trash it for the rest of us hardcore shaiya gamers and get the fixes in and bring server back up. I know a little about coding a SQL based program and know it is not the easiest thing to accomplish. Props to the coders and hope game is up again soon. I will check every day here for either an update, or hopefully a message of server online and come play.

Vet

Back to top Go down

Post  Djin Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 am

You might wanna consider getting your facts straight before posting DrCrushe.
The server got full of dupers, forcing Boss to shut it down because it would ruin the entire server.
It's not just because of some people bitchin around, fair gaming was far to be seen.

Djin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vet Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 am

no new news, check back tomorrow.

Vet

Back to top Go down

Post  -TZ- Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:55 am

Vet wrote:no new news, check back tomorrow.

Like a Star @ heaven everytime i hit that little blue e at the bottom of the screen, i check server, Boss Underground will scare me when he posts an update affraid , but worth it Embarassed getting really bored, reduced to playing Borderlands2 and getting this thing they call sleep this is really bad lol Like a Star @ heaven
-TZ-
-TZ-

Back to top Go down

Go Underground ! Empty update

Post  Vet Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:00 am

can someone on staff please post an update here on forums to let us know if they are still working on the server issues, or let us know that Elemenal is dead? would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.
Vet

Vet

Back to top Go down

Post  -TZ- Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 am

Vet wrote:can someone on staff please post an update here on forums to let us know if they are still working on the server issues, or let us know that Elemenal is dead? would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.
Vet

Agreed would be good to know one way or other
-TZ-
-TZ-

Back to top Go down

Go Underground ! Empty Server time

Post  Zeroinfe Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:16 am

well just give boss a few days and hell let us know mt email or on forums just keep a eye out and dont bug him ok best we can do is hope he keep us going!

Zeroinfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down