Elemental Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rev's Corner Info

3 posters

Go down

Rev's Corner Info Empty Rev's Corner Info

Post  [Boss]Underground Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 pm

We all need words of encouragement from time to time. We are lucky to have a real pastor among our players. All are welcome to start a topic and I am sure he will help you out. Also perhaps you can be one to pass on some good advice. It is one thing to need help its another to help. Like my pastor said once. "I went out to find a friend and I could not find any, but when I went out to be a friend they were every where." For those that are not religious you are not required to read anything here. But we ask all to respect everyone's posts here. There is to be no bashing or making fun of anyone asking for help or giving any help.

Thank you all,
[Boss]Underground

[Boss]Underground

Back to top Go down

Rev's Corner Info Empty <<<<< is the meanie lol

Post  [SR]Chunky/Thump Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:58 am

and do not make anyone feel insuperior or unwelcome on our awesome server its fun for all please remember that

[SR]Chunky/Thump

Back to top Go down

Rev's Corner Info Empty Re: Rev's Corner Info

Post  jimmydulin Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Grace and peace from God the Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Hello all!
It's good to see the website up and running again. Hopefully the server won't be far behind. Even though we will be starting over, I am hopeful that we will be able to enjoy the server and all have fun as we did before.
I will be here if anyone wishes to send me private e-mail requests for prayer, or for public prayer requests. I will try to answer any questions that you have regarding faith and Scripture, or to just listen if you need someone to hear you.
We have all been through a lot and hopefully this experience will make us stronger and bring us closer to gether in unity and respect for our server and those who have worked so hard to make this an enjoyable experience for us all!

May God bless you and keep you!
Pastor Jim

jimmydulin

Back to top Go down

Rev's Corner Info Empty Re: Rev's Corner Info

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum